Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hey Wife,

More than two weeks since my last entry. Where does the time go? You're about to turn 29, we're coming up on 3 years, and Kate is more than 7 months old. Who knows, her little brother or sister might be cooking in the oven. Haha.

Life has been busy, busy, but it's also been fun. Not that my schedule really lets us do too much. We haven't taken a real vacation for 17 months yet we seem to be managing. If at times I don't tell you what a great job you're doing, just refer back to this post. I think you're an amazing wife and mother. You really are the glue that holds our family together. One big encouragement for me has really been seeing you grow spiritually this last year. I'm grateful that we go to a church like New Life and are surrounded by others who prioritize well.

Thanks for supporting me this past couple of weeks when work was tough. I had my doubts about whether or not my career moves were wise or even the right thing to do. But your support is what really helps me disregard my doubts and it makes me focus at the task at hand. I'm truly grateful for your companionship.

Love,
Hubby.

No comments: